my friend jenn is doing this on her blog, so i'm going to play, too. (i'm borrowing your rules, jenn.)
The rules have varied from blog to blog, so I’m going to meet in the middle and put this offer out to 4 of you. Here’s how it works: the first 4 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well: before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you’re going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 4 comments will recieve a gift from me, so be quick!
i'm excited to see who signs on! 4 seems like a number i can manage. i considered increasing it to 5, but i think i had better stick with 4 since i have limited time on my hands these days.
6 comments:
What is a pay it forward blog? I have to run out really quick.... hopefully I can make it back in time... sounds fun!
Oo I like this idea! I will post this week ... I hope to remember I am having memory issues!
Sunshine kids ... that is what we found. I scored an infant car seat from a friend so I am hoping to only have to buy one!
Ok my post is up :)
My post is up here:
http://reddirtlife.blogspot.com/2009/02/pay-it-forward.html
~ Kimberly
Did it :)
http://momofkevandkk.blogspot.com/
kimberly,
you will have to get me your info so that i can send your item when it is time. i tried posting to your blog but google said it was rejected. don't know why. kind of at a loss since i don't actually know you.
halo_g@yahoo.com
thanks.
Post a Comment