Monday, September 15, 2008

how do you . . .

get things out of your house? when you are done with them and they are just taking up space?

i have oodles of baby stuff. who doesn't, right? i'm sending some clothes to my brother for his new baby boy. i'm sending some to a friend in oregon who just had a little girl. some is going to a couple of friends here in NM who are having their own little boys and girls.

i also have oodles of kid stuff. again, who doesn't? i'd love to sell some of nate's old clothes at the LFP Resale, but i'm going to be gone that weekend! argh! and, no, a yardsale is not in my future. (sorry, lisa!) i'd keep it for my nephew, but we are talking 3 years of keeping!

so how do *you* get rid of the stuff you don't want or need anymore?

1 comment:

chelle said...

I pass a lot off to friends. I have sold a few things, used Freecycle and donate as a last resort. This year our local LLL had a sale, I sold, volunteered and made a little money from that.