Wednesday, August 6, 2008

long meme

sorry this is so long. a friend posted it on myspace and i thought it looked like fun. so here goes:

SECTION 1

+ Known as: Halo
+ Born: September 11, 1972
+ Haircolor: brunette
+ Eyecolor: blue

SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER...

+ Fallen off the bed? yes, top bunk actually. i had no memory of it in the morning, but there was a witness.
+ Broken someone else's heart? i hope not, but i think i might have come close.

SECTION 3- DO YOU...

+ Like to give hugs? usually
+ Like to walk in the rain? no, i don't like being fully clothed and wet. yick.
+ Prefer black or blue? blue
+ Sleep on your side, stomach or back? i'm a dedicated stomach sleeper unless i'm preggers and forced to sleep on my side.
+ Have a goldfish? no, but we have some zebra danios, some frankenstein fish, some live bearers, and some others, too.
+ Ever have the falling dream? not falling, but spinning. sucks just as bad.
+ Have stuffed animals? um, yeah.

SECTION 4 - THIS OR THAT... (i'm guessing these are preferences)

+ Pierced nose or tongue? nose
+ MTV or BET? MTV
+ 7th heaven or dawsons creek? 7th heaven
+ Chocolate or flowers? dark chocolate
+ Color or Black-and-white photos? usually color, but B&W for the right picture is awesome
+ Stay up late or sleep in? stay up late AND sleep in
+ Hot or cold? cold
+ Sun or moon? moon
+ Left or Right? left
+ 10 Acquaintances or one best friend? one best friend
+ Mustard or ketchup? ketchup
+ Spring or Fall? fall
+ Happy or sad? happy
+ Wonder or amazement? wonder
+ McDonald's or Burger King? carl's jr.
+ Mexican or Italian food? italian, do you know how much mexican food there is around here? BOOORING!

LASTS

Last car ride: lunch time today
Last good cry: last week
Last phone call: solicitor, does that even count?
Last time showered: this morning, and i brushed my teeth, but i didn't get to shave my legs
Last shoes worn: white chuck converse all stars
Last song played: something on someone's blog
Last item bought: lunch
Last annoyance: traffic
Last website visited: myspace and my blog
Last word/s you said: i'll be in soon.
Last song you sang: i don't remember, but trust me when i say you didn't want to hear it.
What's under your bed: storage bins, part of jeff's pontoon boat, and a huge colony of dust bunnies.
What time did you wake up today: which time? let's see . . . 2, 4, 6, and 7:30
Current mood: peachy keen
Current food: starbucks chocolate truffles and a bottle of water
Current hair: long and up
Current annoyance(s): temper tantrums, nate is really into these of late. grrrr.

X all that apply:

[x] I am shorter than 5'4
[x] I think I'm ugly sometimes.
[x] I have many scars.
[ ] I tan easily. (no, i BURN easily.)
[ ] I wish my hair was a different color. (i love my hair color. but i could do without the grays.)
[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
[ ] I have a tattoo. (no, but i want to get one.)
[ ] I have/I've had braces. (no, despite the fact that i sucked my thumb until i was 9.)
[x] I wear glasses/contacts.
[x] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. (in fact, there is likely some in my future, but not for a while yet.)
[x] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.
[x] I have more than 2 piercings.
[ ] I have had piercings in places besides my ears.
[x] I have/had freckles. (goes with that whole burn thing.)

Family/Home Life

[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I've been kicked out of the house
[x] My biological parents are together.
[ ] I have a sibling less than one year old.
[ ] I want to have kids.
[xx] I've lost a child.

School/Work

[ ] I'm in school.
[x] I have a job.
[x] I've fallen asleep at work/school.
[x] I've missed a week or more of school.
[x] I've stolen something from my job. (but only if pens or the like count as stealing.)
[ ] I've been fired. (no, but i was demoted and then quit.)

Embarrassment

[ ] I've slipped out an "lol" in a spoken conversation.
[ ] Disney movies still make me cry. (no, but puff the magic dragon makes me cry every time.)
[x] I've peed from laughing. (hey, i've had three babies!)
[x] I've snorted while laughing.
[x] I've laughed so hard I've cried.
[ ] I've glued my hand to something
[ ] I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
[ ] I've had my pants rip/drop in public.

Health

[ ] I was born with a disease/impairment.
[x] I've gotten stitches.
[x] I've broken a bone.
[ ] I've had my tonsils removed.
[ ] I've sat in a doctors office with a friend.
[ ] I had a serious surgery.
[x] I've had chicken pox.

Traveling

[x] I've driven over 200 miles in one day. (way more than that, actually, and many times.)
[x] I've been on a plane.
[x] I've been to Canada.
[ ] I've been to Mexico.
[x] I've been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] I've been to Japan.
[ ] I've Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] I've been to Europe.
[ ] I've been to Africa.

Experiences

[ ] I've gotten lost in my city.
[x] I've seen a shooting star.
[x] I've wished on a shooting star.
[x] I've seen a meteor shower.
[x] I've gone out in public in my pajamas.
[x] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator. (only out of spite.)
[x] I've kicked a guy where it hurts.
[x] I've been to a casino.
[ ] I've been skydiving.
[ ] I've drunk a whole gallon of milk in one hour. (no, but i've drunk a gallon of milk in a couple of hours and certainly a day.)
[ ] I've crashed a car. (i don't think fender benders count here.)
[x] I've been skiing/ snowboarding. (only once and i hated it.)
[x] I've been in a play.
[x] I've caught a snowflake on my tongue.
[x] I've seen the Northern Lights. (when we went to see Indiana Jones at the drive-in theater in Pullman. the northern lights were way cooler.)
[x] I've sat on a roof top at night.
[ ] I've played chicken.
[ ] I've played a prank on someone.
[x] I've ridden in a taxi.
[ ] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[x] I've eaten Sushi.

Honesty/Crime

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[x] I've cheated while playing a game.
[ ] I've cheated on a test.
[x] I've run a red light.
[ ] I've been suspended from school.
[ ] I've been arrested.

Death and Suicide

[ ] I'm afraid of dying.
[ ] I hate funerals.
[x] I've seen someone dying.
[ ] I've attempted suicide. (no, but i've thought about it a fair amount.)
[ ] I've written a eulogy for myself.

Materialism

[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I own iPod or MP3 player.
[ ] I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
[ ] I own a real designer purse
[ ] I own an accessory other than a purse from a designer
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic.
[ ] I own something from Pac Sun.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[x] I own something from The Gap. (hand-me-down and gifted baby clothes)
[x] I own something I got on e-bay.

Random

[ ] I can sing well. (i think i'm safe in saying no one would think i sing well.)
[ ] I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
[ ] I open up easily to others.
[x] I watch the news.
[ ] I don't kill bugs. (golden house rule, if the spider is going to run across the floor in front of me, he's also going to die.)
[x] I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for the sake of being able to rhyme.
[x] I curse regularly. (i've been known to swear like a sailor.)
[ ] I sing in the shower. (who has time to sing??)
[ ] I am a morning person. (hahahaha! not on your life.)
[x] I paid for my cell phone ring tone. (If You Leave . . . by OMD--think, Pretty in Pink. total 80's!)
[x] I'm a snob about grammar. (this is totally true about me! HAHAHA! i've even corrected this meme!)
[ ] I am a sports fanatic. (don't like sports. with maybe the exception of hockey.)
[ ] I twirl my hair. (not regularly)
[ ] I've copied more than 30 CD's in a day.
[x] I bake well. (and i have the body to show for it.)
[x] My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue. (that would be blue)
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school. (no, but i've considered wearing pj's nearly everywhere when i'm pregnant and nothing fits comfortably anymore.)
[ ] I like Martha Stewart. (i detest martha.)
[x] I laugh at my own jokes. (if i don't, who will?)
[x] I eat fast food weekly.
[x] I believe in ghosts.
[ ] I am online 24/7 even with an away message.
[ ] I've not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. (a spider i'm ok with. a cock roach, no way. not sleeping. can't do it. yuck!)
[x] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I love white chocolate. (white chocolate is NOT chocolate!)
[x] I bite my nails.
[x] I play video games.
[x] I'm good at remembering faces.
[ ] I'm good at remembering names. (only if *i* ask the person what their name is.)
[x] I'm good at remembering dates. (i used to be great at remembering phone numbers and voices, but i've lost that ability for lack of use and lack of brain cells after having kids.)
[ ] I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
[x] My answers are totally true.

No comments: